Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Showing off my red doors

We had the house painted recently. I've taken photos in various lighting, but none of them ever looks accurate on my monitor. This one comes the closest. We are all very pleased with the colors and the work the painters did.

I especially like my new red doors. I had a red door on my last house, too. Red doors seem so welcoming to me.
I can look at a hundred paint samples and never find another color I like better than red for a door.

This close up is of the back door, so you can see the red better.

2 comments:

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love your red door! So very sharp; particularly at Christmastime. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your evening.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lil Seesta said...

Um, behind the red door.... Elizabeth Arden, eat your heart out!!!!!