Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Why K r a v i t z ing?

I read a few blogs, and enjoy them. Mostly, I read blogs of people I know, but I read a few knitting blogs, too. I like getting to know people better, but there is something undeniably voyeuristic and exhibitionistic about it, too. Since I am usually a rather private person, those of you who know me are probably wondering why I am blogging. (Probably, you are wondering what I could possibly have to blog about. I wonder that one, too.) So I'll just tell you: it's to keep in touch with my family and my friends because I am a total slacker when it comes to phone calls and correspondence.

Those of you who don't know me will be insanely bored by my blog. Those who do know me will be bored, but, knowing me, I think they've already forgiven me for being so dull. That is a good thing about family and friends - they love you not just despite your faults, but sometimes because of them.

Now, a photo of our household's K r a v i t z er. This is who you'd see spying on you if you were in front of my house. Today, for example, she has been watching the roofers at the neighbor's house.

(edited 2/28/2011, to keep original name from appearing in search engines.)

7 comments:

Jan said...

OOoh I get to be first! And I don't even normally blog! I love your blog. It's fun!

Charles said...

As one who knows you and loves you, you are anything but boring.
L
C

Lil Seesta said...

Who's Lumpy????

Lil Seesta said...

Love your blog (and really love lumpy the kravitzer)

Lil Seesta said...

This is from MAD - your whole family should come to us. i love you very much.. and your daughter and sons.

Javajunky said...

I think you are one of the most un-boring people I know. Hugs!

daniel said...

I agree with all of theese folks, you are NOT boring. lots of great stuff happens and you're always right there in the middle of it.