Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

I have not dropped anyone.

If I've disappeared from following your site, it's not by choice. Blogger has decided to drop me from everyone else's blog. It also won't allow me to rejoin your sites. I cannot even follow my own blog. I get error messages whenever I try to access the followers moderation on dashboard.

Depending on your browser, it might look like I've kicked off all my followers. I have not. Nor have I blocked anyone from becoming a follower.

I didn't want anyone to think I was dropping them intentionally.

2 comments:

Tig said...

Oh my goodness, that is so weird. Hope you get this straightened out quickly. Hugs.

TexasHeather said...

Strange! A possible work-around would be to add the "blogs I read" widget thing (the sidebar I have on mine listing blogs I read) -- you can manually input blog addresses, and it updates for you. This is separate from the "follow blogs" feature, so maybe that will work for you. Mine show up there and in my dashboard reading list. Best of luck! Let me know if you need more info on getting it to work.