Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Charm City

Yeah, we are that sort of people. We'll pose in front of famous bakeries. Ace of Cakes is one of our favorite shows. We saw Adam leaving the bakery as we got back in the car.
Lumpy is worse than any of us.

I almost forgot to share this - well, I did forget, but I came back to add it - our friend whom we were visiting today has met Duff! She volunteers at a food pantry, and Duff brought cake to their annual fundraiser. Unfortunately, she did not get to eat any cake, so I couldn't ask her how it tasted, but she said he is just as friendly in person as on tv.

3 comments:

Tig said...

Wayyyyyy cool!! That is one of my Fav shows!! Must not covet, must not covet . . .

reepijoy said...

nothing like not having your cake and eating it too..

TexasHeather said...

Too, too cool!!! We watch that show every chance we get....not often here, but man, when we are in the US, you'd better believe it!!