Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

New Shoes

Because her feet have not grown in well over a year, it's been a long while since my daughter got to shop for shoes. Her old sneakers, though they still fit, were pretty much tread-bare. Today we went shoe shopping. I had her try on seven pairs of runners to compare the fit and feel of various brands, but in the end, it was the first pair she tried on that felt the best.



Next time, I won't bother trying brands other than Nike. If I am remembering correctly, she has chosen Nike running shoes for the last four pairs. It's just a matter of finding the best style. These silver and pink ones are definitely her style.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Those are great - I think they are perfect for her.

MAAM said...

Very nice!

Javajunky said...

Very cute shoes!! Good choice.

Tony333 said...

Lovely shoes!! I have nice pair of Nike running shoes... Those are best for me...