Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Change of Plans

Instead of going to see Toy Story 1 & 2, 3D on Saturday, we are taking the monkeys up to the mountains for a little retreat. (The boys are staying home with the dogs.)

I asked my husband to take my picture with the monkeys. I was rather rude, telling him that I wanted to look decent in the photos, so not to take one slapdash shot and be done. After pointing out that the first three chopped my head off, he took a few more.

In all fairness to him, I have to admit that I am one of the least photogenic people alive. One of the many reasons is that I involuntarily close my eyes when the flash goes off, as evidenced by this photo, in which my daughter joined me.

1 comment:

TexasHeather said...

You all look wonderful! Tell Lumpy and Lulu to have fun, and behave! I'm sure your daughter will enjoy watching the monkeys play : )

Her sweater is beautiful -- another of your creations?