Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Toy Story 1 & 2, 3D

Due to schedule conflicts, we were not able to see the movies all together. So yesterday, three of us went, and today the remaining two went. (The important pairing was my oldest and his little sister. They are movie buddies. He takes her to the movies more often than her dad and I do.)

I think 3D is a brilliant idea for getting people back into movie theaters. I rarely go to the movies anymore, because we have a giant tv at home, but 3D does lure me in.

4 comments:

red said...

Tell the littlest one that D will take her to the 3rd one next summer, promise.

TexasHeather said...

Fun! Was the new one pretty good? It isn't out here yet, but we are definitely looking forward to it. A certain 4 year old in particular....

Jennifer said...

Heather, this was not Toy Story 3, which comes out next June. It was the 2 earlier films that were re-released in 3D.

Red - she is already talking about it!

TexasHeather said...

Oh, that is good to know! I thought it was another case of the US getting a release way before us.

Thanks for clearing that up! : ) I bet 1 & 2 were great in 3D!!!