Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trixie has become my household thermostat

Once again, she was sitting on my lap, shivering away, so I decided to look at the thermostat. 62F and the sun hadn't set. I put her red sweater on her. Then I thought, "Maybe I should turn on the heat, since we have people coming over tonight."



My own family tends to get told things like, "It's winter; it's supposed to be cold," and, "Use a blanket," but company gets the furnace turned on.

Trixie let me take a couple photos, but she was really thinking, "Let me back on your lap, Mom!" That's where she is right now, happy as can be.

2 comments:

TexasHeather said...

That is too cute! I love that it takes the dog, and guests coming over, to get you to turn on the furnace. You'd do well down here (without furnaces or a/c).

Jennifer said...

Is it humid where you are, Heather? We live in a dry climate, so it is easy to not use A/C.