Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here is a wish list for 2010:

1. Lose 30 lbs.
2. Get a job with set hours, days off, and a paycheck.
3. Take a vacation someplace I've never been.
4. Date my husband.
5. Teach my dog not to yap so much.
6. Learn to drive a manual transmission.
7. Win the lottery. (It's a wish list, remember.)
8. Teach my daughter to understand fractions.
9. Cure cancer. (I may as well dream BIG.)
10. Move somewhere with quiet neighbors and a private backyard.

Here are my actual goals, resolutions if you prefer that term:

1. Be joyful always.
2. Pray without ceasing.
3. Give thanks in all circumstances.

For this is God's will for me in Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

2 comments:

TexasHeather said...

Pizza works well for beginning #8. As does pie, cake, cookies, etc. And measuring for cooking. Won't be so helpful for the advanced use of fractions, but for the beginning bits it can help.

If nothing else, helps as the stress relief on the days she doesn't get it.

Of course, I'm guessing that is counter-productive to #1, so maybe not the best idea after all.....

Best of luck to you on your wish list and goals, and may your New Year be a good one.

FelipeIWydra said...

一起加油吧 ..................................................