1. Lose 30 lbs.
2. Get a job with set hours, days off, and a paycheck.
3. Take a vacation someplace I've never been.
4. Date my husband.
5. Teach my dog not to yap so much.
6. Learn to drive a manual transmission.
7. Win the lottery. (It's a wish list, remember.)
8. Teach my daughter to understand fractions.
9. Cure cancer. (I may as well dream BIG.)
10. Move somewhere with quiet neighbors and a private backyard.
Here are my actual goals, resolutions if you prefer that term:
1. Be joyful always.
2. Pray without ceasing.
3. Give thanks in all circumstances.
For this is God's will for me in Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)