Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

365-26

A photography question: why do my yellow walls look peach in photos? I've tried the different flash settings, no flash, etc, but they always look peach. They are yellow. I like them until I take photos in those rooms. People, particularly my redheaded sons and myself, look really bad photographed in those rooms.

About this photo - you can see my shadow in the acrylic pane of the picture. The vintage Valentine is one of four I have hanging by my stairs. They hang there year round; I love seeing them every day.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

My monitor is calibrated and I was shocked to read that they were yellow or even peach! They look beige on my screen!

Are you white balancing?

Coloradolady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

Neat Valentine! Happy VTT!

Debbie said...

Cute vintage valentine. Great idea to keep them framed and on display.

SueLovesCherries said...

I'm sorry they don't show up yellow, but at least you get to enjoy the yellow walls and cute cards every day!

I have yellow walls in my pantry/laundry/ craft/computer/ seed-starting and anything else room!