Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

365 yellow wall trials

These are all the white balance settings on my camera, in order taken:

auto
daylight
overcast
shade




daywhite flourescent
daylight flourescent
tungsten
manual (which really was not; the camera adjusted itself)







These were taken about 4pm on a cloudy, snowy day.
So the flash went off for all of them.










In none of these do the walls look their actual color, yellow, on my monitor.









Photos taken outdoors have accurate colors.










Indoor photos sometimes look a little off, but not as badly as in this room.




























3 comments:

Tracy said...

First of all...the flash is WBing them all, to the color of your flash! LOL SO, they are all the same! Only one that is slightly different is the first one. Which looks grey.

If you are using flash, you set the WB to FLASH.

Manual (or custom), WB you have to do a custom WB with a WB tool, for it to work. :)

Jennifer said...

LOL....Thank you for your perseverance, Tracy. Obviously, I have no clue what I am doing.

So, don't use the flash when I change the WB settings?

☼¨`*•.♥RocĂ­o♥.•*¨`☼ said...

yEeZ i HavE NO iDeA what You R talkiing about! bc I just switch around some setting on my camera & pray to god they come good, SeRiOuSly!