Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

365-36

I love the 52 week self portraits that have been shared by the mommytographers. You are all so beautiful! Every photo I've seen, I marvel at how lovely each of you are. I have never been comfortable being photographed, and it shows in every photo. I tend to stiffen and get that deer in headlights look about me. However, I've been inspired by those who are participating in that project to try to be more at ease when the camera is pointed at me. This was the best of today's efforts.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely picture!! I need to get in front of the camera more, and actually tried to do the 52 wk project but flopped. LOL

TexasHeather said...

You are beautiful!

And - confession: that's why I shot mine in the oven reflection, LOL! Camoflauge!!

Tracy said...

Beauty!

Kathy C. said...

You are beautiful my friend! Good for you for pushing outside your comfort zone...just think of how easy this will be by the end of the year! :)

Lil Seesta said...

You look amazing!!!!

Leslee said...

What a lovely lady! You actually look very relaxed, so your practice must be working!

dianne - bunny trails said...

Beautiful. Nice shoot.

Isabel said...

Lovely photo :)