Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

365-38


Free day at the art museum today: my husband and I stopped in for a little bit. There was this "bungee maze," really just a little space with bungees tightly spaced which people could walk through. I thought it would be fun to take a picture in there. However, when I used the flash, all that showed was the colors of the nearest cords. When I turned the flash off, I got the above shot of my dh. It's blurry, but I love the playfulness of his expression behind the rainbow of bungees.

5 comments:

knit1kids4 said...

How fun!

Tracy said...

How fun!

Kathy C. said...

That is a fun shot! I see what you mean about his expression, I love it when I catch something like that with my hubby too. :)

Maria Berg said...

playfulness of his expression -- I like that to.

It is fun to try never stop taking photos! MB

dianne - bunny trails said...

Great shots! How fun.