Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

365-234, Tig


Last week I went to Connecticut to visit my friend Tig.  Here we are on one of our hikes.  I set my camera on our unneeded jackets and set the timer - a technique which needs some fine tuning.  Of the six I took on this attempt, I only appear in 4.5 of them, and have my eyes closed in one of those.  Tig, on the other hand, patiently smiled through them all. 

I had such a relaxing time at Tig's!  I wish I'd taken a photo of her and her sweet husband, because they are such a lovely couple.  I stayed a whole week, and they made me feel perfectly welcome and at ease the entire time.  Thank you, Tig!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

GREAT job and worth it!

Kristal@knit1kids4.wordpress.com said...

That is a great shot! I love it!

Tig said...

Hugs! Can't wait for you to come back. Miss you!

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah for trying so often - it was worth it! :)

Leslee said...

Well hello! Miss Jennifer!!!

So fun to spend time with friends...

MAAM said...

I love this picture! You look so happy.