Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2011: Mommytography 365

I have enjoyed participating in the Mommytography project this year, and plan to continue next.   The purpose of Mommytography 365 Project is to get people out using their camera and learning new things with it daily.  

Anyone can join, no need to be a mom.  Tracy, the leader, is very encouraging, as are all the participants.  Seeing what others are doing with their photographs is fun, and often inspires me to try shots I haven't considered before.  

If you are at all interested in improving your own pictures, I encourage you to join.  You can post daily or weekly.  It does not matter what kind of digital camera you use or where you blog.  It does not matter if your goal is to turn pro, come home from vacation with photos people want to see, or take better pictures of your kids.  It does not matter if you fall behind; I've been behind all year.  You will learn by doing, and by observing others, and you'll have fun along the way.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YEAH! Glad you'll be back! I have enjoyed your images.