Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

365/12 Food Rules #1

I'm making my own personal food rules.
Rule 1:  Less Cheddar, More Chocolate
Why?  
My unrequited love for certain cheeses has gone on too long.  Cheese has never returned my affection, but recently, it has turned spiteful and vindictive.  It's time to end this relationship, and replace it with something that loves me back.  
That's right, chocolate.  Chocolate, despite my being fickle, sometimes desiring it, sometimes feeling entirely indifferent to its appeal, has never withdrawn its favor from me.  Never.  
So it's less cheddar, more chocolate for me in 2011.

14 comments:

Kara said...

LOL!! Love that concept.. I think I shall try that, too! Pretty colors in the picture.

Magnolia_Mom said...

I could definitely live with that rule! :) Nice pic.

Lynn said...

What a fabulous rule! May I adopt it too? Like how the chocolate looks like it is floating.

Tracy said...

LOL! Great rule!

Melissa said...

Amen! I have found that cheese is a fickle friend and we haven't agreed all the time either. Chocolate is a different story, however....

Renee said...

Sounds like a good trade :o)

Amanda said...

Yummy! Lindt are a big favorite in our house - my kids love the red while hubby and I indulge in the blue and black ones.

Roberta said...

Love the soft white background,it looks very elegant against the red.

knit1kids4 said...

My kinda rule. And make it 70% {insert word I'm forgetting} and it's even healthy for you.

leavesnbloom said...

I love those lindor chocolates.

Reading Allowed said...

How can you ever feel indifferent to chocolate? I'm hurt on chocolate's behalf!

This is probably not a good time to tell you we just discovered the most delicious Vermont white cheddar, is it? No? Ok I won't mention it. Instead I'll tell you that I love Ferrero Rocher for a quick sweet bite.

A Homemaker's Heart said...

Yum! I enjoy the Lindt dark chocolates :)

Kim said...

My favorite candy.. I will go by your rules.. when it comes to chocolate. Oh yeah very nice pic.

Missus Wookie said...

Wookie likes the Lindt - I can do one occasionally but they are so sweet.