Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And now for something slightly different....


A handknit sweater worn by an actual baby, not a toy bear.  It fits perfectly, so now I know that the bear is about the size of a seven to eight pound baby.

Here is my little office mate, in action.  She is such a sweet, content baby.  Loves being held, but also loves laying on her back, looking around, wiggling, kicking, stretching, cooing, and smiling.  She was in wiggly mode when I photographed her today. 

She almost rolled over just after I put away the camera.  If her left arm hadn't got in the way, she'd have done it.

5 comments:

Katia said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie!!!!

Roberta said...

She is a sweetheart, and in a sweet sweater.

Missus Wookie said...

aw - what a cutie - especially that tongue :)

Kim said...

I love your sweater it looks perfect on the sweet baby.. I did mine in Purple.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

What a beautiful sweater and an adorable baby.