Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to the same old place with a new name.

Due to privacy/security issues, I had to leave my old name behind.  I'm not really certain if I did the change in the best way.  I hope those who have been following along are able to continue to do so, and I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.  I know it's confusing me right now, with some links coming here and some going to the former site.

BTW, I am home from my vacation, and suffering from PVSS, post vacation shock syndrome.  I have never taken a winter vacation before, and as fantastic as it was, (and it was fantastic) my body seems to now be rejecting winter in a big way.  (Is there such a thing as non-drowsy sinus meds that work?  Everything makes me groggy.)  Someone told me that today is the last meteorological day of winter, but I know full well we have another month of it to come around here.  I can get through one more month of winter, right?

5 comments:

The Reader said...

Oh, glad you are back! I did get an error message this morning, but now here you are and all works just fine! Hooray!!

LOVE all the recent photos. Wow, wow, wow. Just wow. Some seriously gorgeous views. I hope you are having a wonderful time, and so glad Lumpy got to go along!!

Kristal said...

I'm really confused as this showed up in my reader. So is this your new site?

Jenn said...

Nice new look!! Sorry you had to change things around, but it looks great. :)

Missus Wookie said...

you showed up in my reader under the old name! But I'm glad to have found you :)

Kristal said...

Hey girl, I'm worried about you... everything OK?