Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bumpy Skies, blanket 5

Bumpy Skies, because I knit about half of this on flights for my recent vacation, all of which either encountered turbulence in the air or high winds on landing.  Bumpiness, which also describes the texture to this blanket.

This is my least favorite pattern from the Quick Knit Keepsakes leaflet.  I decided to knit it anyway, just so I could show you all six of the blankets in that leaflet.  Why is it my least favorite?  No special reason.  I just don't like it as much as the diagonals or lacier designs.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Lumpy looks comfy! The blue colour is very pretty.

The Clip Cafe said...

I love the design and colour (BLUE! FAVE!!)

Katia said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Wow, I can't do much while I fly, read is the only thing I can do without getting sick.
Have a great week.
(((hugs))
katia

Kristal said...

Oh I love it! Lumpy looks warm!

Missus Wookie said...

Glad you could knit, Princess was NOT impressed to be told she wasn't allowed last time we flew.

Comfy looking blanket :)

Kim said...

I love the colors in this ... just beautiful work..