Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

365/88 Porch Life

This is my chair, on my porch, but this is not my cat.  We do not know whose cat this is.  All we know is it likes napping on our porch.  It does not like us on the porch with it, but we are wondering if it will get used to us as time goes on.  Will the comfort of the chair be sufficient inducement to tolerate our company?  My husband, I think, would like the cat to sit there with him in the summer when I am away. Trixie goes back east with my daughter and me, so he is temporarily petless.


Nobody gives The Look like a cat.

3 comments:

The Reader said...

Oh, he's beautiful! I do hope he settles down and gets used to your family so he can keep your husband company in the summer months.

And, what a lovely porch!!! I seriously need some comfy porch furniture....

Kristal said...

How cute... love the shots!

Anita said...

It's a pretty cat, maybe have your husband give it little treats while he/she is there, train it into knowing that something yummy will come when either of you are out on the porch with it.