Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

365-115 to 122

Despite my best intentions, daily photo posting seems beyond me this year.  I think I will do better with a weekly goal, so here are photos from the past week.
The first two are from the Garden of the Gods, where we went last Sunday with friends.
The boys you see in the left just happened to be playing where I wanted to take a picture. 
This game required picking ice cubes up with their feet - very funny to watch!
Flowers inside.
A new rose bush for outside.
My gardening is behind, too.  Usually, I plant on Mother's Day, but I just bought plants this week.

My younger son is in town for a few days because his girlfriend graduated this weekend.  She is brilliant and lovely, and I've enjoyed getting to know her a bit.
Since he was here, my son played with the worship band on Sunday. So sweet to sit in church beside my grown up baby boy.  (I took this one during rehearsal before the service.)

6 comments:

Kristal said...

Great pictures! Love the pink flowers

The Reader said...

Love all of these! Especially like the feet of the game and the hands on the guitar - I love how you capture those closeups in moments of time like that. Very cool.

Kim said...

how fun to have your boy home...
nice pictures...

Jan said...

Great pictures! Glad the boy was home for a few days!

Lynn said...

Your son and his girlfriend look very sweet together!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Beautiful pictures. How sweet to have your son playing with the worship band and to spend time with his lovely girlfriend. I just love Garden of the Gods. It will always be one of my favorite places.