Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

craft book: Vintage Modern Knits

Vintage Modern Knits: Contemporary Designs Using Classic TechniquesVintage Modern Knits: Contemporary Designs Using Classic Techniques by Kate Gagnon Osborn

Interweave puts out such pretty books.  Even when none of the projects appeal to me, I like looking through them.  There is a sweater in here that I would like to make.  It's a cabled cardigan with saddle shoulders.  I've never done saddle shoulders, or worn them, so I'm not sure about that part.  However, I love cardigans and wear them almost every day for three seasons. 

It would be smart of me to knit it this summer, so it is ready to be worn come fall.  Or on days like today, which was quite cool and required a cardigan and leggings.  So I guess I wear cardigans all year round.

No comments: