Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

365 An August Day In Jeb's Life

The day started rough for Jeb.  Here he is giving me the stink eye after his bath.

He forgave me when I let Trixie and him lick my food box.
Isn't it sweet how they share?
The afternoon brought more fun:  a walk in the mountains.
He likes walking with my daughter best, because she will run and climb 
and let herself be dragged down hills.


Plenty of good smells to sniff:  that is probably Jeb's favorite part of any day.


(If you are wondering why I bathed the dogs before taking them out in the woods, 
it is because Trixie rolled in something stinky.
If you're bathing one dog, you may as well bathe both.)

3 comments:

The Reader said...

What fun! Looks like a great day!

Kristal said...

LOL on the bathe one dog might as well do both!

Missus Wookie said...

I did wonder but yep agree if you are going to do one you might as well do the other - they're going to be dreading it anyway!