Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Basement Progress

I love the wall color!  Depending on your monitor, it may or may not look a lovely blue grey.  In person, it is.  As you can see, we have also removed the carpet.  I am borrowing spare garbage bins* from my neighbors, and most of it should be gone (out of my garage) with this week's trash.  After that, we will tear up the padding, and dispose of it the same way.  There is only so much room to store trash, so no point in taking it up too soon.

* Some of my neighbors and friends have two garbage bins.  We only have one, and have never needed a second.  So I am borrowing bins this week.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Looks nice! Glad your neighbors let you borrow... we are allowed two free bulk pick ups to cover stuff like that and then sometimes they do a spring clean out.