Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Geek Onesies

These are the onesies I decorated for my friends' babies.
(Each set was for a different baby.  Both girls, born on Sunday and Monday this week.)
They were all done with the super easy freezer paper stencil technique.
I loved making these!
Star Wars
The one in the center is Boba Fett's symbol.
The rest you probably recognize.

Harry Potter
Fawkes, Snape's patronus,Hogwarts, snitch, HP
My daughter did the lettering for the Hogwarts and the pretty wings on the snitch.

5 comments:

Kristal said...

You are so creative!!! Love them!

The Reader said...

oh my goodness, I love those!!!! Now I wish my new niece's parents were as geeky as we are. Think I could get away with big kid ones for my boys??? Those are just too cool. I especially love that you did Snape's patronus/quote. I bawl all the way through that chapter, every single time I re-read the book. (sigh).

Jennifer said...

The doe is my favorite, too, Reader!

Lynn said...

Oh I love these!!

Missus Wookie said...

Awesome! Hope they are loved - have you see the yoda ear hat for small people? If their parents like star wars that is :lol: